Most of the Android devices need root permission for taking a screenshot. If your phone’s, warranty doesn’t expire, rooting will void it. Well, it’s not an issue. There are many reasons for take a screenshot. For an instance submit app issue to the developer.
There are few android apps, that can use to take a screenshot of your Android phone. However now almost all the Android devices are supported to take a screenshot.
This method I’m going to use Screenshot Free android app. It’s a free application, but there is a premium version. Unfortunately this method we have to use a Windows computer, it’s not working with any-other OS.
This free application can take a screenshot by shaking your phone, edit screenshot, share your screenshot with your friends, home screen to make schedule snapshot.
Table of Contents
How to take a screenshot using android device without root.
- First install android app from here.
- Download PC application in here.
- Extract it to the desktop or any-other place.
- Open the extracted file containing folder.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Double click on the “install.bat”.
- Now windows command prompt, will be start wait until it display “daemon started successfully“.
- Now run the “Screenshoter” app on your phone.
- Select “Screen shot delay time”, it’s looks like self-timer on a camera.
- Now tap on the “Take Screenshot” button on the app.
- All the images will be saved SD card “screenshot” folder.
Take a screenshot by shaking android phone.
This application can take a snapshot after you shake your phone. To do that
- Check “Shake” option in the screenshot” main menu.
- Next select shake strength.
- After enabling this option, no need to run the app, just move your phone left to right.
- Install android adb drivers easily.
- Backup android data, files, apps, easily.
- How to reset android phone.
- Calibrate android battery for improve life.
- 10 Best free image editor apps.