Sometime after we root and installed the superuser app on android phone or tablet we receive unable to obtain the root permission, no-root message. Most of the time this is a su binary issue, which mean as a result of an incomplete root process. For instance your device has corrupted SU file or there’s no such a file.
Using a single SU binary flash zip file we can fix is issued. In addition to that SuperUser app from ChainDD not work some devices latest Android version. Therefore you got the no-root error.
Before follow this guide, you need to flash a recovery for your device. After that we flash SuperSU zip file using that recovery. This method we use ChainFire SuperSU app. It’s better than SuperUser app.
This method may not all the android devices, sometime you can’t flash a recovery without root permission. At that time you can’t follow this guide.
Fix SuperUser Installed No Root Access
- First download latest SuperSU flashable zip file from here.
- Coy that file into your internal SD card or external SD. Don’t copy it inside the folder.
- Boot into the recovery mode.
- When the recovery start, navigate to “Install zip from sd card>Choose zip from sd card”.
- Now select the CWM SuperSU zip file on your internal or external SD card.
- Choose “Yes — Install xxxx.zip”.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation.
- Then go to “Advanced>fix permission”.
- After permission fixed, go back the recovery main menu.
- Go back to the main menu and select “Reboot system now”.
- Your phone or tablet boot-up go to the play store and download root checker and test you have the root permission.
How to install BusyBox.
Optionally you can push busybox into your system folder. This method, we only push a junk busybox files, after they installed you have to download the busybox installer from the Google play and update the binary. Before follow this method, you need to install adb driver on your computer.You can use PDA.net based method for that.
- Download Busybox installer files BusyBox installer.
- Extract into the desktop.
- Open extracted busybox installer folder.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging ( “Settings>Developer options” or “Settings>Application>Developer options”).
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and same time right click inside the folder.
- In the window context menu click “Open command window here.
- Now copy paste following command lines in your CMD window.
adb root adb remount adb push busybox /system/busybox adb shell
After it completed type “reboot” without quotes. Now your phone reboot, finally type “exit” without quotes. Now windows command prompt close and update your phone, tablet Busybox using the busybox installer free app in here.
- 4 Best Media Player For Android With Equalizer.
- Make Nandroid Backup Without Reboot To Recovery.
- Fix Play Store Market App Installed App Missing Issue In My App Section.
- Fix Custom ROM Installation ” Status 7 “,”error, assert failed: getprop (‘ro.product.dervice’) .
- How To Change Paranoid Android ROM Settings | Paranoid Preferences.