Installing custom recovery will void the warranty. If your device brick or damage i can’t claim its damages. If your device brick, try to install new firmware using flashtool.
How to install ClockworkMod recovery Sony Xperia Sola MT27.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to the desktop.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB and make sure that you have enabled USB debugging.
- Double click the extracted folder contain “install.bat” file.
- Now Windows CMD window will open and you can see its installation progress.
- When it displays “Finished!”, press any key on your PC keyboard.
- Congratulation, you just completed the CWM recovery installation on your Sony Xperia Sola MT27.
- To boot into the CWM recovery first reboot the phone. When you see the Sony booting logo, continuously press and release the “Volume Down” key for a few seconds.
- Update Galaxy Nexus I9250 to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware manually.
- White LG Nexus 4 available soon or a mistake?
- Enable unread count on android app Icon home screen & app drawer [ paid android app ].
- Black Friday android apps sales started on Play Store market for US $ 0.99 and 50%, 65% discounted prices.
- How to root Acer Liquid Gallant E350 one click windows computer.