Rooting void your device warranty. If your device bricked by following this tutorial, i can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk.
- Backup and sync your phone.
- Charge minimum 75%.
- Enable USB debugging. (Settings>Developer Options>Development).
- Enable”Unknown sources” (Settings>Security)
- Adjust the screen timeout to 10 minutes or 15.
- Make sure that you have installed the adb drivers (Installation guide).
- Rooting tool kit in here.
How to root Sony Xperia Arc LT15i & Arc S LT18i ICS 4.1.A.0.562 firmware.
- If PC companion and Sony update service application are running on your PC exit them.
- If there’re flashtool or any other application that use adobe close them.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- If the driver installation starts, wait until it’s complete.
- If your phone promotes to install a PC companion skip.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to the “c:” partition.
- Double click on the “runme.bat” file.
- Read and follow the Windows command prompt instructions.
- Now your Arc/Arc S will automatically reboot several times.
- When the Windows command prompt (CMD) display “All Done”, close the window and disconnect phone from the PC.
- Check SuperUser app on the app drawer.
- Go to the Google play store and install the busybox installer and update the busybox.
- Install Android 4.1 jelly bean CM10 Sony Xperia Arc And Arc S.
- How to flash a kernel Sony Xperia any phone.
- Scan malicious USSD dialer links with Lookout security Android app free.
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Root, unlock bootloader, install CWM touch recovery Nexus 7 android 4.1.1 jelly bean.