One click root Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and Arc S ice cream sandwich (ICS) firmware 4.1.A.0.562 now more easier. This method works on LT15i/LT15a & LT18i/LT18a handsets. You don’t need to unlock the bootloader. If you already have an unlocked bootloader you can follow this tutorial.
Before we start the rooting, we have to install ADB drivers in your computer. If you’re not sure, follow this easiest adb installation method. This method developed by the XDA forum member “rasgula” and “DooMLoRD” modified to fully automate. This toolkit will root your device and install SU binary, SuperUSer app and BusyBox.
Rooting void your device warranty. If your device bricked by following this tutorial, i can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk.
- Backup and sync your phone.
- Charge minimum 75%.
- Enable USB debugging. (Settings>Developer Options>Development).
- Enable”Unknown sources” (Settings>Security)
- Adjust the screen timeout to 10 minutes or 15.
- Make sure that you have installed the adb drivers (Installation guide).
- Rooting tool kit in here.
How to root Sony Xperia Arc LT15i & Arc S LT18i ICS 4.1.A.0.562 firmware.
- If PC companion and Sony update service application are running on your PC exit them.
- If there’re flashtool or any other application that use adobe close them.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- If the driver installation starts, wait until it’s complete.
- If your phone promotes to install a PC companion skip.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to the “c:” partition.
- Double click on the “runme.bat” file.
- Read and follow the Windows command prompt instructions.
- Now your Arc/Arc S will automatically reboot several times.
- When the Windows command prompt (CMD) display “All Done”, close the window and disconnect phone from the PC.
- Check SuperUser app on the app drawer.
- Go to the Google play store and install the busybox installer and update the busybox.
- Install Android 4.1 jelly bean CM10 Sony Xperia Arc And Arc S.
- How to flash a kernel Sony Xperia any phone.
- Scan malicious USSD dialer links with Lookout security Android app free.
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Root, unlock bootloader, install CWM touch recovery Nexus 7 android 4.1.1 jelly bean.