Root, unlock bootloader and install clcokworkmod (CWM) touch recovery on the Asus Google Nexus7 tablet now easier. We can do all of them just one tool called “Google Nexus 7 TOOLKIT”. It developed by the XDA form member “mskip”.
These are not the only thing that can do it; it has backup and restore, install adb drivers, and many more things. It’s a windows application and it works with Windows XP/Vista/7 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
When you install the “tool kit” tick “Drivers” and “Main files” option. This application doesn’t have a graphical user interface (GUI), it uses the Windows command prompt. When you use this tool, you have to follow its on screen instructions.
Rooting, unlocking bootloader, install recovery are void your device warranty. If your tablet bricked by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages.
- Nexus7 toolkit latest version in here.
How to install Nexus7 drivers and adb/fastboot drivers.
- Before the root Nexus7 you have to install the ADB drivers.
- Install Google Nexus 7 TOOLKIT in your computer.
- Power off the tablet and enable fastboot mode by press and hold, volume up, volume down and power buttons together.
- When you see the Google logo release the press keys.
- Connect tablet to the PC using USB cable.
- Run the toolkit as an administrator.
- When it is requested check for updates, type “Yes” or “No” without quotes.
- If there are new updates, it will automatically download.
- When the main menu loaded you can start the rooting.
- First install ADB and fastboot driver.
- To do that, in the make your choice section type “1” without quotes and press the Enter key.
- In the option menu select your windows operating system.
- Next menu type “1” for installs the drivers and hit the enter key on your key board.
- Connect your Nexus7 tablet to the PC using USB cable.
- Now you can see the installation progress, meanwhile Windows security center will warn you then select “Install drivers” option.
- After the installation completed hit any key on your keyboard to go back to the main menu.
How to root, unlock the bootloader and install the CWM touch recovery.
After the driver installation has completed, using Nexus7 toolkit main menu options you can root, unlock bootloader, flash recovery and many more things.
This tool gives you step by step on screen instructions for all the steps. Follow its instructions. Once you select and option press the “Enter” key on your computer keyboard to continue.
- Play store offer some apps $ 0.25 for celebrate 25 million downloads.
- Samsung announced official Jelly Bean receive device list.
- Update Samsung Galaxy S3 official jelly bean I9300XXDLIB android 4.1.1 firmware.
- Install Android 4.1 jelly bean CM10 ROM HTC One X.
- Install jelly bean CyanogenMod10 ROM LG optimus black.