Root LG Optimus 3D P920 now more easier. This is one of the innovative android smartphone. Anyone can view three dimensional display on this phone. You can root your Optimus 3D with just one click. This guide uses a windows operating system, after install required LG drivers you are free to root.
Before start this procedure, we are highly recommend backup and sync your phone. Specially internal memory including apps and data. You can use “MyPhoneExplore” for that, it can backup system apps, SMS call logs etc without root permission.
- This is not a risky process, if any step goes wrong, your phone can get bricked. So i can’t get its responsibility, but if you follow them carefully, you can successfully root.
- Rooting your device void the warranty , however you can regain it by installing the original stock ROM.
- Fully charge your phone.
- Backup device (guide in here).
- Install latest LG drivers, if you don’t have get it in here.
- First download windows rooting package for LG Optimus 3D P920 in here, or in here.
- Extract downloaded file to desktop and destination folder named as “megatron_windows“.
- On your phone enable USB debugging (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging)
- Turned off “Mass storage”
- Connect the phone to computer via USB cable.
- Double click on the “adb” in the “megatron_windows” folder
- Again double click on the “run” file
- Now windows CMD will be open, press any key on your keyboard to proceed this lg optimus 3D rooting procedure.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete this process.
After you got rooted superuser and evil apps also installed. If you can see those apps icon on the application menu that mean your device has been successfully rooted.
[via XDA forum].