- Properly sync your contacts, calendars, notes.
- Fully charge your phone.
This process volume keys use for navigation and power button use for select.
- First download this root file to your desktop and extract it.
- After extract you will receive two zip files “CWM.zip” and “SU-Busybox-Installer.zip“. Move them into your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP“, “Home” and “Power” buttons until it display recovery mode screen.
- On the recovery mode go to the “apply update from external storage“.
- Select “CWM.zip” files on your SD card. Now ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery will start.
- On the CWM main menu, navigate to the “install zip from sdcard“.
- Go to the “choose zip from sdcard“.
- Now select “SU-Busybox-Installer.zip” file on your SD card.
- After installation finished, go back to the CWM main menu and reboot the system.
- Now your phone rooted.
Your Galaxy note volume keys use for navigation and power button use for select.
- Download this unroot file and extract it to the desktop.
- After extract you will receive two files “CWM.zip” and “SU-Uninstaller-signed”. Move them to your phone’s SD card.
- Shutdown your Galaxy note.
- Press and hold “Power”, “Volume up” and “Home” buttons until it display recovery mode.
- Now select “apply update from external storage”
- Select “CWM.zip” file on your SD card. Wait for a few seconds to start Clockwork mode recovery.
- On the CWM main menu select “install zip from sdcard”
- Choose “SU-Uninstaller-Signed.zip” and install it.
- Reboot your phone using CWM.
Now you unrooted your Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
[via XDA forum].