If you’re searching how to prevent hackers remotely wiping your Android device via USSD codes, now it’s possible with Lookout security and antivirus application. Now this app updated with major changes and bug fixes. This is the one of the leading and popular free android security app in the Google play store market.
The new version now can scan the USSD dialer links for malicious codes which can wipe your phone data or reset your device. This is a big issue for some of the Samsung handsets. Now lookout can prevent these codes links.
Moreover they updated code and the UI references from mylookout.com to the official, new Lookout website, lookout.com. In addition to theses major changes they fix various bugs.
- Go to the Bitdefender USSD check web page in here. (actually it dial *#06# IMEI number check code.)
- After web page fully loaded, now you can see complete action using menu.
- Tap “Scan with Lookout before dialing”.
- Now it display the result, like following screen shot.
Free version features.
- Protection against various malware. (Virus, spyware, Trojans, etc.)
- Scan each app before install.
- Schedule antivirus scans (daily, weekly).
- Automatic over-the-air protection.
- File System Monitoring.
- Locate your lost or stolen phone.
- Display your phone current location on a Google map.
- Activate a loud alarm, even if the device is on the silent.
- Remotely control your device using lookout web portal.
- Online backup and restore contacts.
- Multi language support.
Premium version features.
- Block Phishing and malware sites.
- Remote lock and wipe.
- Identify which apps can access your device data.
- Enhance backup (photos, call history, contacts).
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Root, unlock bootloader, install CWM touch recovery Nexus 7 android 4.1.1 jelly bean.
- Play store offer some apps $ 0.25 for celebrate 25 million downloads.
- Samsung announced official Jelly Bean receive device list.
- Update Samsung Galaxy S3 official jelly bean I9300XXDLIB android 4.1.1 firmware.