How to root Sony Xperia Z Android 4.1.2 jelly bean 10.1.D.0.317 or 10.1.D.0.322 or 10.1.A.1.350 firmware? Now you can root it without unlocking the bootloader. Moreover, unlocked bootloader user can also install this rooting tutorial.
This method we need a Windows computer and it should install ADB drivers. This post I added all the necessary information. If you have no idea about the ADB driver, you can use requirement section guide.
There are many reasons to root the android devices. Android devices don’t come with the root permission. There are many reasons to root Sony Xperia Z, remove unwanted pre-installed apps, install custom ROM are some of them. This method developed by the XDA developer DooMLoRD.
Rooting voids the warranty. If your device bricked or malfunction by following this tutorial I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk.
- Install ADB drivers on your computer (Guide in here).
- Charge the battery minimum 50%.
- Increase the screen timeout to 10 minutes (Settings> Display> Sleep > 10 minutes).
- Enable USB debugging (Settings> Developer options> “Toggle to ON”, Then check USB Debugging ).
- Enable “unknown sources”: (Go to Settings> Security. Then check “Unknown source”).
- Rooting toolkit in here.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z locked and unlocked bootlaoder.
- Extract the download rooting toolkit zip file to C partition. (Hard disk partition where your OS files are saved)
- Exist all the applications that can make a connection with your phone. For an instance PC Companion, Flashtool. Check those applications are running in the background.
- Connect your Xperia Z to the PC via USB cable.
- Double click on the extracted folder contain “runme.bat” file.
- Press the Enter key to start the rooting.
- When the command window shows “1. Press the button to restore the data in your phone operation.” you can see a Full restore application on your phone. Tap its “Restore my data” button.
- Now you can see the following type message.
- If Restoring data are complete,
Press any key to continue . . .
- Open the dial and type *#*#7378423#*#*
- Next menu select “Service tests” in your phone.
- Choose “Display”. Now your screen turn to white.
- Now screen off by pressing the power button.
- Wait for a few seconds again presses the power button.
- Once it pushes all the files to your phone, then your Xpria Z automatically reboot.
- Congratulation, you have just rooted Sony Xperia Z Android 4.1.2 jelly bean firmware.
[Via: XDA forum]
- SuperUser App From ClockworkMod | Best Root Right Manager Free App Download.
- Free Android Grammar Spelling Mistake Checking Keyboard App.
- Powerful Anti theft App SS-TheftSpy Grab Free License key Now.
- Two Ubuntu Phone Apps Launcher Like Launcher For Android Phone.
- Download And Install CM10 SMS Modified App [ Custom Backgroud, Fonts, Widget ].