Sony Xperia Ion LT28i Android 4.1.2 jelly bean firmware leaked. This version has all the jelly bean apps with features and Sony’s extra features. In order to install the leak version, you have to unlocked your phone bootloader. A few days ago I have posted Xperia S leaked firmware installation tutorial.
The leaked version may not stable than the final release. It’s available for the developer device. Which means it’s not for the LT28i. This firmware only for the development purpose. Though now it’s ported to the LT28i production (sales) device.
This version build number is 6.2.B.0.203. Its installation same as the zip ROM installation. Xperia Ion LT28i leak jelly bean firmware requires to use another kernel. Therefore you have to unlock the bootloader.This firmware released XDA developer DooMLoRD.
If you decide to install the jelly bean on Xperia Ion, your phone warranty void. So keep it in your mind. Sony will officially release this update next few months.
Here are some screen shots.
[Via: XDA Forum]
- Install Copy Free Android Cloud Backup And Auto Sync App.
- Download And Install Beautiful Widgets Free App.
- Extract And Install nAndroid Backup Apps With Data.
- Install Sony Xperia Go ST27 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Sony Xperia Sola MT27.