This method developed by the XDA forum “sparkym3“. After you got the root permission you can install a custom recovery, ROM’s, and many more customizations. This method will install SuperUser app, SU binary.
Rooting void the manufacture warranty. If your device bricked by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this method at your own risk.
- Enable USB debugging (Settings>Developer option or Settings>Application> Development).
- Enable Unknown sources (Settings>Security or Settings>Application>Unknown source).
- Debugfs automated root toolkit and require in here.
How to root ASUS Transformer TF300T android 4.0.3/4.0.4 ICS and 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware.
- Extract the downloaded compressed zip file to the desktop.
- Make sure that USB debugging and unknown source options enable.
- Close and exit all the application in your computer, that can make a connect with your tablet.
- Double click “RootDebugfs.bat” file.
- Now Windows command prompt will open. Follow the on screen instruction.
- When I’m writing this blog post to root, you have to press “1” key on your PC keyboard.
- How to import Facebook friends profile photo to Android contacts.
- Scan malicious USSD dialer links with Lookout security Android app free.
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Sony Xperia S LT26i & LT26a manually.
- Update Sony Xperia Go ST27i To Official Android 4.0.4 ICS.