Root Motorola RAZR i android 4.0.4 ICS smartphone now possible with just one click. In order to root this device, we have to be unlocked its bootloader. This method first flash the insecure kernel then install SuperUser, SU and Busybox, after that flash secure kernel.
Before follow this tutorial, close and exit all the applications that can make a connect with your RAZR i.
Rooting, unlocking bootloader voids the warranty. If your device bricked or malfunction by following this guide, I can’t claim its damages.
How to root Motorola RAZR i ICS 4.0.4.
- Extract downloaded toolkit to your desktop separate folder. You can give any name for that folder.
- Windows user open the extracted file “Drivers” folder and install the Motorola drivers on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Windows user double click on the “Root.bat” file, Linux user “Root.sh” and Mac user available complete guide inside the root toolkit.
- Now your phone will be rebooted several times. In the mean time, you can see the rooting progress in the command window.
- When it displays completed, or press any key to continue hit any key on your keyboard and disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Congratulation, you just rooted your phone.
- How to remove Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 bloatware easily.
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) Samsung Galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 [v 220.127.116.11].
- Install Sony Xperia U ST25i official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware.
- Downgrade Sony Xperia S LT26i to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- Root ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 & install official CWM recovery.