How to root Sony Xperia Sola MT27 phone? Now you can root it just one click. This method work on the Android 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich firmware without unlocking the bootloader. After you have installed CWM, you can install custom recovery, other flashable zip files, fix permission and many more.
This rooting method uses the Sony Xperia backup and restore function. It works with all the 2012 series devices. Before follow this rooting method, it’s better backup your essential things on your phone Xperia Sola. After This method developed by the XDA developer Bin4ry member.
Rooting void the warranty. If your Xperia Sola brick or damage by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. But this is not a risky method.
- Rooting toolkit In here. (If you have any issue with downloading files on uploaded.net, use JDownloader).
How to root Sony Xperia Sola MT27 with Windows and Linux PC.
- Extract the downloaded toolkit to the desktop.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable. Make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging.
- Windows user double click on the “RumMe.bat” file and Linux user use “RunMe.sh” file.
- You can see the Windows command prompt (CMD). Type number one ( 1 ).
- Now you can see the rooting progress in the CMD window. When it displays “Please look at your phone” opens your phone’s backup and restore application.
- Tap its “restore” button.
- Once it’s done, your phone will be rebooted.
- Congratulation, you just rooted your Sony Xperia Sola. Now you can see the SuperSU app on the app drawer.
- To verify you have the root permission, go to the Google Play store and download any root permission require app and run it.
- Now you can install ClockworkMod recovery using one of the following tutorial. Touch enables CWM install guide in here or Non-touch CWM installation guide on here.
[Via: XDA forum]
- Install AOKP Android 4.1.2 jelly bean ROM Sony Xperia Ray ST18i.
- How to install Android 4.1.2 PACman ROM Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.
- Black Friday android apps sales start [$0.99 discount price for several apps].
- 2012 Black Friday android apps sales list [ updated list ].
- Install ClockworkMod recovery 220.127.116.11 ( CWM ) Sony Xperia T , TL.