Root, un-root Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001 without a computer possible. This rooting guide uses the stock recovery for flash the required files. Just simple flashable zip file we can complete this tutorial. It doesn’t use the PC ODIN or any other adb commands.
This method will install SuperUser app and SU binary in your Galaxy S plus. Moreover it doesn’t’ install custom recovery such as clockworkmod, after completed this root, you have to follow “How to install ClockworkMod Touch 126.96.36.199 Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001” post.
Rooting void your phone’s warranty. If your device bricked by following this method, I can’t claim its damages.
- Enable USB debugging. (Settings>Applications>Development)
- Backup your phone’s internal memory. (This method doesn’t wipe data)
- Charge minimum 60%.
How to root, unroot Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001.
- Copy downloaded zip files to your phone’s SD card. Don’t extract them.
- Now power off the phone at wait till it vibrate.
- Press and hold the volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- When you see the Samsung logo release the pressed keys.
- Now you can see the Android logo with a box (Android out of the Box), instantly press the menu button.
- Now you’re in the stock recovery, go to “install zip from the sd card>Choose zip from the sd card” and select the downloaded zip file.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation, when it completed, go back to the main menu.
- Now select “Reboot system now”.
- After phone boot-up, check the “SuperUser”app available in the app drawer.
- How to import Facebook friends profile photo to Android contacts.
- Scan malicious USSD dialer links with Lookout security Android app free.
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Install ClockworkMod touch recovery 188.8.131.52 Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001.
- Samsung announced official jelly bean receive device list.