This installation uses stock recovery, it’s not use a PC ODIN or another computer application. Just like our rooting tutorial you can install it via stock recovery.
Installing custom ROM’s void your device warranty. If your device bricked by following this CWM installation guide, I can’t claim its damages.
- Enable USB debugging (Settings>Application>Development).
- Backup your internal memory.
- Charge the device minimum 60%.
How To Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 126.96.36.199 Galaxy S Plus i9001.
- Copy downloaded file to the phone SD card.
- Power off the phone and wait for a few seconds.
- Now boot into stock recovery by press and hold the volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously.
- When the Samsung logo appears, release the pressed keys.
- When you see the Android logo with box, press the menu button.
- Now you’re in the recovery.
- Navigate to the “install zip from the sd card>Choose zip from the sd card” and select the downloaded recovery zip file.
- Select “Yes–Install”.
- Now it starts the installation, wait till it’s complete.
- When it’s displayed installation completed, go back to the main menu and reboot the system.
Fix bootloop issue.
If you experience some boot-loop issue after the boot into CWM recovery, follow this tutorial. It will not appear all the Galaxy S plus devices.
- Compressed AriesVE.zip in here.
- ODIN Multi-Downloader flashable “Boot_loader.tar in here”
- ODIN Multi-Downloader tool in here.
- Extract downloaded AriesVE.zip file.
- Power off the phone.
- Extract the downloaded ODIN compressed file and run the PC ODIN as an administrator.
- Enable download download mode by press and hold the “Volume Down , Home and Power” buttons at the same time.
- When you see the “Downloading.. Do not turn off target!” message release the pressed keys.
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- If the PC ODIN message box display “Added” and one of the top bars turn yellow, it successfully detects your device, if not install the Samsung Kies.
- Now click the “OPS” button, and select the extracted “AriesVE.ops” file.
- Click “BOOT” button and select the downloaded “Boot_loader.tar” file.
- Don’t change the ODIN options, leave them as it is.
- To flash these files click “Start”.
- After the installation, your phone will be rebooted.
- Easily root Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001 without computer.
- How to import Facebook friends profile photo to Android contacts.
- Scan malicious USSD dialer links with Lookout security Android app free.
- Samsung Galaxy series some Android phones vulnerable to ‘remote wipe’ via USSD code.
- Google play store offer some apps $ 0.25 for celebrate 25 million downloads [Updated].