Most of the time when we are chatting with our friends in Facebook, Hangout, WhatsApp, and also when we update the Facebook status, tweeting we use special unique shorten words. These words are not available in the standard languages. For an instance “U”, “com” 2day” “4E”.
Stock Android keyboard and other 3rd party keyboard apps has predictive text feature. Which automatically correct the misspelled words. It make us to speedup the typing. Although, sometime we use own own words or shorten words. At that time these keyboard apps detect that phrase is incorrect and automatically replace the mostly corrected word. This is sometime annoying.
To prevent that issue we can add our own shorten words to the Android keyboard dictionary. Then it will prevent the Keyboard app auto correcting that words. Adding all of these words is not a easier. But with the help of User Dictionary free app we can do it within few seconds.
User dictionary plus application is a one of the best free Android dictionary app to import the shorten words on various online services to Android dictionary. At this moment it support Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, WhatsApp service.
How to import Facebook, Sent SMS, Gmail, WhatsApp, Twitter shorten words to Android Dictionary.
- Install “User Dictionary” from the Google play store.
- When it shows “select a language”. Choose your preferred language. According to the choose language this app automatically search shorten, incorrect, missed spelled words for the importing process.
- After selecting the language, then tap on any service that you wants. At this moment it available Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, WhatsApp and Android SMS inbox.
- If you have choose online service then it promote to login to that account. Once you granted the permission it will automatically start importing shorten and other special words.
- Next select words that you need to add/import to your Android dictionary.
Unlike the previously introduced this one doesn’t available synchronization. Although it has export functionality. With this feature user can backup the existing words on your Android user dictionary. Moreover, if you are interesting something automated system, you can Sync your dictionary with your Google account using this tutorial.
Likewise you can import other online services words to your android personal dictionary with this app. User dictionary app can import upto 1,000 Facebook status update words and 25 conversation. 500 sent emails on Gmail account and 3200 twists.
At this moment there’s two versions. Free and a paid. There’s no any features different in both of these versions. Premium version is just a donation to the developer of this app.