This method uses the adb backup and restore function of your tipo device. After the root, if your device older backup files will be lost. So its better save them on a computer hard disk or use a 3rd party backup solution.
This method needs the android debugging bridged (adb) driver. Make sure that your computer has the adb driver. If you make sure not follow this easiest method.
- Root toolkit in here.
- Extract the downloaded root took kit to your computer desktop.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Make sure that there’s no application use adb and not connected with the Xperia Tipo.
- If the driver installation starts, wait till it complete.
- Double click on the “rootme.bat” file.
- Now windows command prompt window will open.
- Follow its on screen instructions.
- When it displays “completed” or similar message, disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Now install the “Busybox installer” free app on the play store and update busybox.
- How to protect Android phone against USSD code remote wipe & reset.
- Google play store offer apps just $ O.25 cents for 5 days to celebrate 25 million downloads.
- Sync Android phone, videos, music, files with Windows and Mac computer.
- Setup location based reminders using TimeSpace Reminder.
- How to root Kindle Fire HD 7 easily with one click.