How to root Sony Xperia T LT30p android 4.1.2 jelly bean firmware and install TWRP custom recovery? This is the next big question for most of the user. Because of now Sony rolling out jelly bean latest firmware for this phone. After you have installed it you may lot the root and recovery. This method we install the rooted+ TWRP installed stock Xperia T kernel. So you have to unlock the bootloader. If you don’t have, you can follow my bootloader unlocking tutorial.
Still you have not updated your phone, you can follow my this how to update Sony Xperia T Android 4.1.2 firmware tutorial. There are many reasons for install a custom recovery, such as install flashable zip files, wipe cache, data and many more things.
Unlocking bootloader, installing custom recovery, void the warranty. If your phone brick or damaged by following my this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages. Applying this guide at your own risk.
- Backup all the user data (Guide in here), this method not wipe user data.
- Unlock the bootloader.
- Charge the battery minimum 30%.
How to root and install TWRP Sony Xperia T LT30p Easily.
- Extract the downloaded fastboot zip file to the desktop.
- Copy the downloaded kernel file to the fastboot folder.
- Copy superuser zip file into your phone external memory.
- If your phone already connected to the computer, disconnect phone from the PC.
- Power off Xperia T and wait for a few seconds to complete the power off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and at the same time connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Sometime you can see the driver installation, if so wait until it’s complete.
- Open the fastboot folder.
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and at the sometime rick click inside the fastboot folder.
- In Windows context menu click “Open Command Window here”, you can’t see such and option, use my this how to use CMD tutorial.
- Make sure that, downloaded kernel file inside the fasboot folder.
- Type or psate following command line and press the enter key.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- When you see “finished” message in the Windows command window (CMD), again type following command line and hit the enter key.
- Congratulation, you have just installed the TWRP include stock kernel.
- Next boot into the recovery mode, to do that when your phone booting rapidly press and release the volume down key several times.
- Once you have booted into the recover, go to “install zip from sd card>Choose zip from sd card” and select the Root zip file.
- Congratulation, you have just rooted and installed the TWRP on Sony Xperia T LT30p. 😀
- Two Ubuntu Phone Apps Launcher Like Launcher For Android Phone.
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Cheap Low Cost Android smartphone
- Manually Install Sony Xperia T LT30p Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update.
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360 Easily, Unroot.
- Install Sony Xperia Tipo Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean CM10 Custom ROM.