Install ClockworkMod 126.96.36.199 ( CWM ) custom recovery on Sony Xperia T and Xperia TL easier. This method work on firmware 7.0.A.1.303 and 7.0.A.3.195 locked and unlocked bootloaders.
ClockworkMod is a popular custom recovery that can use for various customizations. Mainly it requires for install custom ROM’s.
How to install CWM recovery v188.8.131.52 Sony Xperia T and TL.
- Extract the downloaded CWM zip file to the desktop.
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable and make sure that USB debugging enabled.
- Open the “CWM4XperiaT” folder.
- Double click on the “install.bat” folder.
- Now you can see the installation progress in the CMD window.
- When it displays “done!” message, press any key to continue.
- Congratulation, you just installed the ClockworkMod recovery on Xperia T/TL.
- To boot into the recovery mode reboot the phone. When you see the Sony boot-logo. Press and release the volume down key for a few seconds.
- This is not a touch enabled CWM version, so that you have to use the volume keys for navigation and power button for selection in the recovery mode.
- Increase Sony Xperia Arc, Arc S internal memory without losing performance [ LT15, LT18 ].
- Install AOKP Android 4.1.2 jelly bean ROM Sony Xperia Ray ST18i.
- How to install Android 4.1.2 PACman ROM Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.
- Black Friday android apps sales starts [$0.99 discount price for several apps].
- 2012 Black Friday android apps sales list [ updated list ].