CyanognenMod is one of the popular and leading custom ROM for the various android devices. This is an aftermarket android distribution and it’s based on the community support. There’re official and unofficial release. The CM team officially supports a limited number of devices, but there’re lots of unofficial versions.
Free Xperia Project (FXP), is the major unofficial CyanogenMod ROM building team for most of the Sony Xperia series phone. However still we can’t see CM9 or CM10 unofficial custom ROM’s for the Sony Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia Sola, Go, Tipo, devices. It’s not meant those devices will not receive pure android experience.
According to the FXP supported devices list, those 2012 series all the handsets are in there. Sony Xperia S and Arco S already have CM ROM’s. Which means in the next few months all the Sony android user will receive Android 4.0.4 ICS based CyanogenMod9.1 and Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean based CyanogenMod10 ROM’s.
Now you can check if there’s a new version by visiting the CM download site in here. That download page ROM zip files name Codename, not the device name or model number. Use following names for that.
CM9 is a stable version and CM9.1 are more stable, but CM10 is a nightly version, which mean it has lots of bugs.
- Root Sony Xperia Tipo LT21 ICS Firmware One Click.
- How To Protect Android Phone Against USSD Code Remote Wipe & Reset.
- Google Play Store Offer Apps Just $ O.25 Cents For 5 Days To Celebrate 25 Million Downloads.
- Sync Android Phone, Videos, Music, Files With Windows And Mac Computer.
- Setup Location Based Reminders Using Timespace Reminder.