YouTube downloader is a one of the best and powerful YouTube video downloading app for Android phones and tablets. This free tool can download any video or audio to your device. Apart from that once it downloaded, it can convert that video files contain audio as a separate mp3 file.
Official YouTube application doesn’t allow the user to download the favorite videos watch offline. With this free application, you can watch your favorite video even in offline mode with your Android device or any other video play back support device. Something likes a computer.
This YouTube downloader android app not available in the Google play store. Because Google not allow to download YouTube videos. Therefore you have to download it from the XDA developer forum or Amazon apps store.
There are mainly two ways to start the video download. This app support search video itself. Apart from that, it can detect the video URL by using the Android sharing option. In addition to that, it support SSH for remotely download the YouTube videos to another device. However, in order to work that SSH feature, target device should available Bash and Wget.
Some of the key features can listed below.
- Download any YouTube videos (public or private).
- Remote download to another PC via SSH.
- Support for any format.
- Audio extraction and conversion to mp3 via app Dashboard.
- Mux Audio- and Video-only streams into a complete video.
- File management options in the Dashboard;
- Copy and/or pass download link with other apps.
- Video list filters by format, quality.
- Many preferences to customize usage.
The app main window displays the selected video file formats with available qualities and it’s size. For an instance 720P MP4 video. The user can choose any desire file to start the download.
How to download videos
- Browse the video that you need via the YouTube video Downloader app or official YouTube app.
- If you are using other than the YouTube Downloader app, tap it sharing option.
- Next, choose “YouTube Downloader”.
- If you choose the YouTube Downloader app, select the video by tapping on it.
- After selecting the video, now you are in the “Formats” tap in YouTube Video Downloader.
- Select the desire video format.
- Then you can see “Confirm download for” windows.
- Tap its “Download here” option. If you need to use SSH remote download select “Send via SSH”.
- Now it starts the downloading.
The user can stop, pause, re download or watch videos by tap and hold on a dashboard display video. This free YouTube downloader app can automatically update itself to the latest version. To do that, go to the app settings. Under the update tap “Check for update”.