Google Play Store doesn’t allow download apps and games APK files to computer. As a result of that, some applications are not possible to install on your Android phone, tablet. Because developer of that app adds filters. At present there are several ways to directly Download Apk Files to Computer. The most popular method installs Chrome APK Downloader extension. Now there is a another method. Using APK Downloader web app, we can download all most all the application and/or game using any browser.
Unlike Chrome based apk download method, this method we don’t need to submit our Google account user (Gmail address) name and Android device ID. Therefore this is more secure than it. In this method APK Downloader, remotely download applications to their server. They use USA T-Mobile info to download file. Then they store it on their server and give you a direct link. This whole process takes less than 1 minutes and once it’s completed, it gives access to download apps to computer or your phone, tablet. That link will active for 14 days. However this method only limited to free app.
There are several reasons to download Android apps and game for computer. Sometime developer adds a filter (device, Geo, OS version), therefore you can’t download that app using Play store app. Apart from that, if the selected app/game size is too much large and you don’t have a proper data and WiFi connection, it’s better use a computer. In some situation you may try to use untrusted Apk download website. Instead of that this is more secure.
After you Download Apk files to PC, you have to transfer them to your phone or tablet. Then enable the unknown source (Settings>Security) and install it using a file manager. Apart from that, using ADB command user can install that apps.
How to download Apk From Google Play Store Android market.
- Go to evozi.com site in here.
- Then copy the Google play store application URL.
- Paste it “Package name or Google Play URL” box.
- Then click on the “Generate Download link” button.
- Wait for a few seconds. If it’s giving you older version app, click the “Advance Settings” drop down menu and tick “Force refetch apk file from Google Play”.
- Now it gives you a direct download link.
How to install downloaded app.
- Once the download completed, you have to install it using a file manager or ADB command. The file manager based method is easier.
- Copy the APK file to your internal or external SD card.
- Go to your Android phone, tablet “Settings>Security”. Then check “Unknown source”.
- Install this simple file manager app from the Google Play (have to install it using Play store app).
- Once installation has completed, browse the copied file and tap on it.
- Next you can see the following type installation window. Tap its “Install” button.