Android phone and tablet has a wide variety of free and paid apps. Notz is a one of the new and free note taking app. It’s just like the popular Evernote, Catch. This free app can sync your notes with the Dropbox. Then you can access them at any time anywhere.
This is not like the our previous Handy Note application, Notz has a simple user interface (UI). Yes both of these applications use cloud services to backup and sync your notes. Connecting your Dropbox account is an optional step. This application doesn’t store your Dropbox account log-in details.
Unfortunately this application doesn’t support widgets, there’s no way option to quickly create notes. So every time you have to open the app.
- Simple UI.
- Free to download and use.
- Sync notes with the Dropbox.
- Rename the note’s name.
- Ads free.
To enable synchronization, open the Notz app. Very bottom of the app you can see the Dropbox logo, tap on it. Then your phone’s web browser will open. Log-in to your Dropbox account and grant the permission to this application to upload notes to your account. Once it starts syncing, you can access your notes anywhere by sign-in to your Dropbox account.
[google_app_box title=”Notz” url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dprgom.notz” ]
- Quick Answer Without Pressing, Dragging Answer Key On Android Phone.
- Ccleaner For Android Coming Soon.
- City Villa Alternative For Android Virtual City Playground.
- Create Fake Calls, Call Logs, SMS Free.
- Enhance Android Media Players Sound Quality.