How to remove Sony Xperia U pre-installed system apps [ bloatware ] for increase the internal memory? Every rooted user can do it easily. Now you need not uninstall bloatware apps one by one, you can remove all of them at once. This method we need a custom recovery with the root permission. You can follow my this how to install CWM on Sony Xperia U and how to root Xperia u tutorials.
This tutorial we use a script on AROMA installer, you can customize which apps should remove which are not. So you can remove apps that way you don’t anymore. However before following this tutorial, it’s highly recommended you to backup all the system apps using titanium backup, then you can restore them anytime that you want. This tool developed by the XDA forum Divaksh.
- Speedy Droid in here.
- Backup all the system apps with the data. You can follow my this titanium backup tutorial.
How to remove Sony Xperia U unwanted system apps [ bloatware ].
- Copy the downloaded zip file to the external memory.
- Reboot the phone. When the phone booting, press volume down key several times to boot into the recovery.
- Once your Xperia U in the recovery mode go to “backup and restore>backup.
- When it completed then go to “install zip from sd card>Choose zip from sd card” and browse the downloaded Speedy Droid zip file.
- To begin the AROMA installer select “Yes – Install “.
- Now you can see the AROMA installer, it’s a touch enabled version.
- Tap “Next>” button, next window tap “Run Speedy Droid” continue this bloatware removing process. If you don’t want to continue, tap “Miscellaneous” and tap “reboot”.
- Next window tap “Custom mode”.
- Then select pre-installed apps that you need to uninstall.
- Once you have selected, tap “Next” button.
- To start the apps removal tap “Run” button. If you need to review the features settings tap “back” button. To cancel this installation tap “Menu” key and choose “Quite Installation”.
- Congratulation, you have just uninstalled all the bloatware apps on your Sony Xperia U ST25.
- How To Unlock, Relock Sony Xperia T LT30 Bootloader.
- Install Sony Xperia V LT25i Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update Manually [ Download ].
- How To Import Facebook Friends Profile Photo To Android Contacts [Phone Book].
- AutomateIt, Free Android Automation App, Alternative For Locale And Tasker.
- How To Fix This Item Cannot Be Installed In Your Device’s Country Issue On Play Store Android Market.