Google just starts rolling out latest Android 4.2.2 jelly bean Over the Ari (OTA) update for Galaxy Nexus (GSM), Nexus7 and 10. But no news about Nexus4. One of the Reddit user reported that he/she got the first update news. It its not a build.prop edit, because of after that several members around the world (USA, AU) reported that they got the official OTA notification.
There’s no much information regarding this new update, probably it may be a bug fixed version. However same user mention that still there is Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming bug and notification shade drop down animation is little bit slower.
This update file size is 46.4MB. Now OTA dump file URL available, you can get that zip file in here for manually install the android 4.2.2. Still I can’t find the Nexus4 update zip file, , probably it may be available within next few hours. But Nexus 7 and 10 OTA update available.
You have no idea how to manually update your Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM) to Android 4.2.2 jelly bean update, you can now follow how to upgrade Nexus to jelly bean JDQ39.
- Install Galaxy S 2 I9100 Jelly Bean PAC Man Custom ROM – [AOKP, CM10.1 Paranoid Android].
- Install Sprint Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean PAC-Man ROM Android 4.2.1 ROM [PA + AOKP + CM10.1].
- Completely Automate Android Phone With Tasker App – Ultimate Total Automation.
- Two Ubuntu Phone Apps Launcher Like Launcher For Android Phone.
- Best Free Floating Pop-up Video Player For Android Phone, Tablet [Popcorn Player].