When we browsing apps on Google Play store using a web browser, sometimes we can see “This App Is Incompatible With Your devices” or ” This app is incompatible with all of your devices“. There are many reasons, the primary reason is your android phone or tablet not meet the minimum requirements or your device may not on the supported list. Moreover sometime when you run some apps we may getting this message. Though sometimes we can successfully run these apps on our phone, tablet. We can easily fix this issue just a simple build.prop edit.
Market Helper is a new android app that can do this thing just one tap. It need the root permission. Don’t misunderstand, this is not the Titanium backup developer market helper app. Unfortunately it doesn’t unlock the regional restrictions like Market unlocker and Market enabler. All of these apps require a root permission, if your device not a rooted one, you can use our one click rooting guide that I posted in here. At this moment, this application can only change your phone, tablet build.prop as Galaxy S3, Nexus7 (3G) and Amazon Kindle Fire / HD.
How to fix This App Is Incompatible With Your Devices Google Play Store.
- Download the app from the developer site in here.
- Go to your phone’s, tablet’s “Settings>Security” under the “Device Administration” check “Unknown sources“.
- Install a file manager app on your phone. (Get it in here)
- Browse the Market Helper downloaded location, if you downloaded directly it to your device it should be on “Download” folder.
- Install the app on your phone by tap on the apk file.
- After installation completed, run the app.
- Enable internet connection on your device.
- On top “Select Device” dropdown menu select desire device, if you have a phone, it’s better select a phone. If you have a tablet better to select a tablet.
- To apply the changes tap “Activate” button.
- When the root permission request grants it.
- Now this app request to read your Google account information to process this tweak. Grant the permission by tapping “Allow” button.
- When it shows “Activated successfully” .
- Now you have to wait for a few minutes to update your details.
- If you can’t see the changes on Play store my account dashboard (under settings). Then on your android device, go to “Settings>Apps” then search “Google services framework” app, open app manager and clear its data and cache. Also make sure that you have an active data/WiFi connection.
- Once you have rebooted your android phone or tablet, this app modifications is lost.
- Now you will not receive “This App Is Incompatible With Your Devices” warning.
- Fix This Item Cannot Be Installed In Your Device’s Country Issue On Play Store.
- Automatically Upload Android Camera Photos, Video To Multiple Dropbox Account Without Install DropBox App.
- This Item Cannot Be Installed In Your Device’s Country” Issue On Play Store Android Market.
- PopUp Notifications For Android Using Free App.
- Google Now Update With Widget Support.