Android 4.2 has a powerful camera apps. This app has more features than the older android version. Earlier we posted Android 4.2 camera and gallery apps port for ICS firmware . Now Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 android 4.1 jelly bean firmware user can easily install this jelly bean app. You don’t need to install a AOSP ROM, this mod can install on Samsung firmware.
This installation requires root permission and a custom recovery. You can follow my these how to root S3 and install CWM recovery on S3 tutorials. This application ported by the XDA forum AlbertoSONIC, according to him, there is a few bug in photosphere camera. When you take a photosphere pics, your Galaxy S3 freeze, you have to to reboot the phone to fix that issue. But that photo is saved in the default location. To reboot the phone press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. When you are installing this mod, you can select either 4.2 camera and stock Camera or 4.2 camera only.
- Backup your camera and gallery app (Guide in here )
- 4.2 Camera with Stock Camera in here. (Click “File>Download”)
- 4.2 Camera only in here. (Click “File>Download”)
How to install Android 4.2 Camera App Samsung Galaxy S 3 i9300.
- Copy the downloaded zip file into your SD card.
- Boot into the recovery mode.
- Go to “install zip from SD card>Choose zip from SD card“, now browse the downloaded zip file.
- To start the installation select “Yes- Install”.
- When the installation completed, go back to the main menu and choose “reboot system now”.
- Once phone rebooted, go to the app drawer and check your Android 4.2 camera and gallery app.
- How To Download & Install Android 4.2 Keyboard ICS Android 4.0 & 4.1 .
- Two Ubuntu Phone Apps Launcher Like Launcher For Android Phone.
- Download Android 4.2 Nexus4 Wallpapers Free.
- Best Free Floating Pop-up Video Player For Android Phone, Tablet [Popcorn Player].
- Download, Install CyanogenMod 10.1 App Launcher, Trebuchet.apk For CM10.