You can easily access to the beta release new features and improved performances. This version can contains lots of bugs, but when I’m testing it there’s no significant issue. This Chrome beta app use for identify the bugs and make future Chrome app more stable and reliable.
The beta release has fewer new features than the stable version. User can install Chrome beta along with the stable version. When you set up the synchronization, it requires additional permissions for instance Google cloud printing. We can’t see such a permission on Chrome stable version.
Chrome for Android app now faster, secure. For an instance, they have improved the Chrome beta’s Octane performance benchmark on average in 25-30%. Moreover it now available HTML5 features such as CSS Filters.
- Support CSS Filters.
- Flexible Box Layout Module simplifies the styling of complex layouts.
- Text Auto sizing for desktop web pages.
- The dynamic viewport units vw, vh, and vmin can now be used for responsive design.
- Octane benchmark improved on average by 25-30%.
- All the feature list in here.
You can directly download Chrome beta app on Google play store in here.
- The aest anti-theft tracking app for android Cerberus.
- Handy Note advance note taking App for Android [ paid ].
- Free download TapaTalk HD beta from Play Store [Tablet optimized version].
- How to send & save web pages Android Phone, tablets for Read Later [Pocket] [with computer].
- Manually install Motorola Droid RAZR official Android 4.1.2 jelly bean firmware update [ XT912 ].
- Install Sony Xperia pro, Xperia Mini Pro Cyanogenmod 10 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Extended ROM [MK16i/MK16a,SK17i/SK17a].