Android 4.2 has nice wallpaper collection. When Google, unveil Android 4.2 last year November we post Android 4.2 gesture keyboard and camera apps apk files. Now you can use this Nexus4 stock wallpapers.
Like camera and keyboard app, you don’t need the root permission to use theses wallpapers. You can place them in your external memory and set them as wallpaper.
This collection contains 13 new wallpapers with one old one. I have compressed them in to a one zip file as well as I have uploaded them into this blog post.
Download Nexus 4 Wallpaper zip file in here.
How to set as a new wallpaper.
- Extract the downloaded zip file to the SD card.
- Disconnect phone from the PC (some devices after connected phone to the PC, SD card unmounted. For instance Sony).
- Press home button and go to the home screen.
- Tap menu button.
- Next context menu tap “Wallpaper”.
- Then “Set Wallpaper” menu tap “Gallery”.
- Now browse your new Nexus4 wallpaper.
- If it shows crop, etc do it as you want.
- Finally tap “OK”.
- Install Nexus 4 E960 AOKP Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM [Tutorial].
- How To Unlock, Relock Nexus 4 E960 Bootloader Easily [Windows Computer].
- Download, Install CyanogenMod 10.1 App Launcher, Trebuchet.apk For CM10.
- Best Free Floating Pop-up Video Player For Android Phone, Tablet [Popcorn Player].
- [App] Unlock, Relock Bootloader Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4 or Nexus 10 With App (Apk) Without Fastboot.