One click root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 with windows computer now available. Now we don’t need to use pre-rooted kernels and PC ODIN. This method we use the “GS3_debugfs-root” toolkit. Using it we can root, download required USB drivers. It works only with the Windows computer, if you have Linux or Mac PC, you have to find another method.
This S III rooting method will install Superuser 3.1.3 app and su binary 3.1.1 binary on your device. You don’t need to unlock the bootloader.
- Rooting void your phone warranty. If your device damaged by following this tutorial, I can’t claim its damages.
- This tutorial only for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535, if you have another variant, it better not follow this method.
- Enable USB debugging (Settings>Developer options>USB debugging).
- Enable Unknown source (Settings>Security).
- Backup your internal memory.
- Charge minimum 50%.
Rooting Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
- Exit all the applications on your PC, that can make a connection with your phone. (E.g: – Samsung Kies)
- Extract the downloaded compressed files. It’s better extract all the files into a one folder. Connect your phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Double click on the “RootDebugfs.bat” file. Now you can see the following type windows command prompt window.
- Type number on key on your keyboard to continue the root.
- Next step click “Y” key on your keyboard.
- Finally to begin the rooting procedure hit any key on your keyboard.
- Now your phone will be rebooted several times, but don’t disconnect it from the PC.
- When it displays completed disconnect phone from the PC.
- Now you just rooted your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
- One tap unlock bootloader Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 with app.
- Install Official CWM Recovery Asus Transformer TF300T [ v22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199 ].
- Install Android 4.0.4 ICS Sony Xperia S LT26i & LT26a manually.
- Root ASUS Transformer TF300T ICS and 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware.
- Install ClockworkMod touch recovery 188.8.131.52 Samsung Galaxy S Plus i9001.