Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean latest official Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 firmware based Android Revolution HD stock custom ROM now available. Some people like to use stock ROM because of Sam mobile added some awesome apps. This ROM removed all the bloatware apps, improved performances and many more optimizations.
Before follow this tutorial, you have to root the Galaxy S3, and install a custom recovery. You can follow this rooting guide and CWM install guide.Android Revolution developed by the “mike1986“. It based on the latest I9300XXDLJ1 firmware, and there’s no visual changes, but its pre-rooted and BusyBox installed. It supports multi-languages.Requirements.
Before follow this tutorial, you have to root the Galaxy S3, and install a custom recovery. You can follow this rooting guide and CWM install guide.Android Revolution developed by the “mike1986“. It based on the latest I9300XXDLJ1 firmware, and there’s no visual changes, but its pre-rooted and BusyBox installed. It supports multi-languages.
- Charge the battery minimum 70%.
- Backup and sync internal memory including contacts, SMS, etc.
- Root the Galaxy S3. [ Guide in here ]
- Install CWM recovery. [ Guide in here ]
- Backup EFS folder [ guide in here ]
How to install Android Revolution HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Super Wipe script zip files to the phone SD card.
- Power off the Galaxy S3 [ S III I9300 ).
- Boot into the recovery mode by press and holding “Volume Up, Home and Power” buttons together for a few seconds. When you see the “Samsung” boot-logo release the pressed keys.
- Now you’re in the CWM recovery main menu.
- In order to install the android 4.1.2 jelly bean Android Revolution HD custom ROM first we should wipe the user data, apps cache and system partition, we can do it by using Super Wipe zip file.
- Go to “Install zip from the sd card>Choose zip from the SD card” and select the downloaded “Super Wipe zip” file. To begin the wiping choose “Yes – Install”.
- Now you can see the data [ including internal SD card), system and cache partition deleting progress, but it’s not touch the external SD card.
- When it is completed, now you’re in the “Choose zip from the sd card” menu, now browse the Android Revolution HD custom ROM zip file and select “Yes – Install”.
- Installation takes a few minutes. When it completed, again go back to the main menu and select “Reboot system now”.
- First booting takes longer time than usual, its normal. When it completed, again setup your accounts.
[ via:XDA forum ]
- Install Sony Xperia Ion Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware updates LT28h, LT28i, LT28at.
- How to install Android 4.1.2 AOKP ROM Sony Xperia S LT26i.
- Install Sony Xperia P L22i Android 4.0.4 ICS 6.1.b.0.544 firmware.
- How to root Asus Google Nexus 7 tablet via CWM recovery easily.
- Install Android 4.1.2 PACMan Custom ROM Sony Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia Mini, Xperia Active, Xperia Live With Walkman.