Android 4.1.1 jelly bean based cleanROM Ultra Lite custom ROM now can install Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T. This ROM doesn’t include Google and Asus bloatware, it gives pure android experience. But if you need those apps, you can install them, right after the ROM installation. It’s based on the official Asus Jellybean 4.1.1 / US 10.4.4.16 stock ROM. It is heavily tweaked for better performances.
Like other custom ROM installation, this one also needs a custom recovery and unlocked bootloader. This ROM developed by the XDA forum member “scrosler“.
- Init.d support.
- Performance tweaks.
- unsecure kernel.
- Zip align on boot
- Backup existing ROM (nandroid backup better).
- Charge minimum 50%.
- Root the tablet. (Guide in here)
- Install CWM recovery ( Tutorial in here)
- CleanROM Ultra Lite in here.
How to install CleanROM Ultra Lite Custom ROM on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T.
- Copy downloaded ROM zip file into the SD card.
- Power off and boot into the recovery. To do that, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume down” key at the same time. When you see the white text in the top left of the screen, hit the volume up button.
- Now we should wipe the data and perform a factory reset. To to that navigates to “Wipe data/factory reset>Yes–Wipe data”.
- Next wipe the cache partition. (Wipe cache partition>Wipe cache”).
- Now we can start the ROM installation, go to “Install zip form the sd card>Choose zip from the sd card” and select the downloaded ROM on your SD card.
- To begin the installation select “Yes–Install”.
- Now you can see the installation progress. When i completed go back to the main menu.
- Select “reboot system now”.
- Now your tablet reboot and first boot take few minutes.