Rooting, unlocking bootloader void the warranty. If your device damaged by following this tutorial, i can’t claim its damages.
- Backup and sync your phone.
- Charge at-least 75%.
How to root HTC EVO 4G LTE.
This method can use locked and unlocked bootloader phone. If you already unlocked, this toolkit will skip that step.
- Enable USB debugging. Go to your phone “Settings>Developer options” and check the “USB debugging”.
- If you have Google wallet launch the Google Wallet app and press the phone’s menu button. Now go to “Settings> Reset Google Wallet”.
- Run the downloaded “RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter” application,
- Connect the phone to the PC via USB cable.
- Now click “Root Me!” button on the RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter.
- In the confirm popup window click “Yes” to continue.
- Then it attempts to unlock the bootloader by connecting “HTC-Dev” official website. If you already have unlocked bootloader, this step automatically skips.
- Now in your phone navigate to “Yes” by using volume keys and press “Power” button to select it. In this situation touch screen not work.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the unlock, after that your phone will be reboot.
- After the bootloader unlocked, your phone data wipe, so it again request to setup. Skip the setup and again enable USB debugging.
- Now again “RegawMOD EVO 4G LTE Rooter” automatically detect your phone and again reboot to bootloader mode.
- Now it flash a recovery, and root the device. So wait for a few seconds.
- Once it completed, your phone will be rebooted normally.
- Congratulation, now you just rooted your phone.
[via: XDA forum]
- Install ParanoidAndroid 4.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM on HTC One S.
- Install android 4.1 jelly bean CM10 Sony Xperia Arc and Arc S.
- Install android 4.0.4 CyanogenMod 9 Samsung Galaxy S3 ( III GT-I9300 ).
- How to flash kernel Sony Xperia any phone [stock, custom].
- Install new firmware update & downgrade Sony Xperia android phone.
- Root Sony Xperia S LT26 android 4.0.4 & android 4.1 firmware.