When system usage at a higher rate, there can be lots of cache in a few lifespan. For instance after play heavy game, like N.O.V.A. 3 and Mass Effect. After every higher CPU usage reboot the phone somewhat bothers.
Now we can easily clean unnecessary android system cache without rebooting. However it need the root permission. “Adrenaline” is the script which created by the XDA forum member called “ImbaWind” to fix this issue. He/She posted that thread on the Galaxy Ace S5830 forum but it works all most all the devices.
How to clean android system cache.
To use this script you need the rooted android phone or tablet with Busybox and Terminal Emulator app. If your device’s busybox not properly installed, when you’re going to clean the system it gives you an error message.
How to install.
To install the Adrenaline script we need to boot to the recovery and flash the downloaded zip file. If you already use this script, you can update it without uninstalling older script.
- First root the phone (Guide in here).
- Go to the XDA forum Adrenaline script official thread in here and download the latest version zip file.
- Copy downloaded zip file to your device’s SD card.
- Power off the android phone, tablet and reboot to recovery.
- When boot to recovery, go to “Mound and storage>Mound System”.
- Go back to the main menu.
- Navigate to “install zip from sd card>Choose zip from sd card” and select the downloaded “Adrenaline zip file” and install it.
- After the installation completed, go back to the recovery main menu and reboot the phone.
How to use.
To use this script we need to use the terminal emulator app. We can find lots of free apps in the play store.
- Download Terminal Emulator app from Google play store in here.
- After the installation completed, run the “terminal emulator” and type “su” without quotes.
- When the SuperUser or SuperSU app promote root access grant the permission.
- Now type “boost” without quotes.
- Wait for a few seconds to clean up the system caches.
- After clean completed you can see the result.
How to uninstall.
Uninstallation also same as the installation method. After we flash the “Adrenaline” boost uninstaller zip file, all the adrenaline scripts are clean.
- First download the Adrenaline uninstall zip file in the official thread in here.
- Copy downloaded zip file into the SD card.
- Reboot the android phone, tablet to the recovery.
- Go to “Mound and storage>Mound system” and go back to the main menu.
- Now go to “Install zip from the sd card>Choose zip from the sd card” and select the downloaded Adrenaline uninstaller zip file.
- Select “Yes–Install”.
- Go back to the recovery main menu and reboot the device.
- Update android media player library SD card files without reboot [ Root ]
- Fix accelerometer, compass revert issues on custom ROM [Sensor not work issue]
- Fix Play Store market app installed app missing issue in My App Section
- Sync iTunes library music playlist with Android phone, tablet
- Sync android phone calendar, contacts with outlook, windows contacts, iCal-file