This method you can use any android phone or tablet, but I can’t clearly mention it works on each and every device. Use this guide as a basic and build your own sensor fix flashable zip.
In this method we need to collect the official firmware sensors files, after that, we use a flashable zip file using them and flash via recovery.
Alternatively, you can push those files into the relevant directories using the root browser and fix permission to rw–r– (0644). The easiest way to flash it suing recovery.
- First, download all the sensors working custom ROM or stock firmware.
- Extract downloaded ROM into your desktop.
- Create a desktop folder and name it as “system”.
- Now collect the following folders contain sensor files in your stock or any other ROM and paste them with their folders to desktop “system folder” separate subfolders. eg: – system/lib/hw
“system/bin/” folder contain “sensorservice” and “akmd8975” files.
“system/etc/” folder “sensors.conf”
“system/etc/permissions” folder “android.hardware.sensor.accelerometer.xml” and “android.hardware.sensor.compass.xml”
“system/lib/hw” folder contains files, that have “sensors” names. There can be several files or one file. (These files names change according to the device manufacture) ex:- sensors.semc.so
- Now download this flashable zip file and open it using WinZip, WinRar, 7Zip, etc file compress tool. (Don’t extract it)
- Add files that we collected, using the above 2nd method to the downloaded zip file relevant folders. (In WinZip click the “Add Files” button). In this case, you can copy all the folders in the desktop system folder into this zip file. (If you do it correctly). Now your zip file inside looks like the following screenshot.
- Move updated sensor fix files into your phone’s SD card or external memory.
- Reboot into recovery.
- When the recovery appears go to “Install zip from the sd card> Choose zip from sd card” and select the Fix_Sensor Android.zip file.
- Now go to “Advanced>Fix permission”.
- After the permission fixes is completed, reboot the phone and check your android phone, tablet sensors work properly by using this “Check Android Phone, Tablet Sensor Work Properly” post.
As I mention above paragraph use this guide as a basic and build your own sensor accelerometer, magnetic, Proximity, temperature, orientation fix zip file.
- How To Make Own Android Custom ROM Easily With Customizations
- Take Android phone, tablet screenshot with Windows PC without root and app
- Make Nandroid backup without reboot to recovery
- Fix play store market app installed app missing issue in My App section
- Root Motorola Motoluxe 2.3.7 Gingerbread firmware