Re lock Sony Xperia Sola LT22i and P MT27i phone bootloader now possible. If you have a similar variant with a different region code such as LT22a and MT27a this method work. But its better flash international firmware before apply this method. However this method works only with the device which used official unlocking method. If you use test point or any-other method, this method doesn’t work for you.
We need to relock and unroot the phone before we submit it to the service center, otherwise they will reject the warranty. After you follow this guide and flash official Sony firmware, you can again claim the warranty.
- Enable usb debugging (settings>Developer options).
- Fully charge device.
- Stock Sony firmware.
- Flashtool latest version in here.
- Bootloader relock file xperia sola, xperia P.
- Sony Xperia Sola MT27i ICS firmware in here.
- Sony Xperia P LT22i ICS firmware in here.
- Copy the downloaded firmware and relock file into the flashtool installed location “firmware” folder ( C:\Flashtool\firmwares).
- Run flashtool as administrator (need Windows vista, 7).
- Disconnect phone from the PC.
- Power off the phone and wait for a few seconds, now press and hold the volume down key and same time connect the phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Now release the pressed volume down key.
- Click flashtool “thunder” symbol and mode selector window tick “flash mode”.
- Now select your bootloader relock tft file and click “OK”.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation.
- After it’s complete, you have to install the Sony’s stock firmware. You can install the firmware using flashtool by following above process or you can install the latest firmware using the Sony update service.
- When the installation has completed, disconnect the phone from the computer and power on.
- Phone fully booted up, dial *#*#7378423#*#* in your keypad.
- Go to the “Service>Configuration” and under the “Root status” check if there’s “Bootloader unlock allow : Yes”. If there’s exact same, you have locked bootloader.
[via: XDA forum]
- Unlock Sony Xperia any phone bootloader with flashtool with Windows, Linux
- Create own event app using Instappbuilder
- How to create CWM flashable app zip File ( Any Custom Recovery ) android
- Make Gingerbread and ICS android phone like Jelly Bean without install ROM
- Android 4.1 jelly bean keyboard download from Play Store