- Install adb drivers ( guide in here)
- Enable USB debugging (Settings>Developer options) or (Settings>Application>Developer options)
- Enable unknown source (Settings>Security) or (Settings>Application)
- Android Gingerbread or Ice cream sandwich ROM.
- Unzip the downloaded toolkit.
- Run the “SE Extreme Tweak Installer”
- Connect the phone to the computer via USB cable. If the computer starts the driver installation wait until it complete.
- In it top drop down menu select CWM for your phone. Selecting a wrong installer can be bricked your phone.
- Now click “Install” button.
- You can see its installation progress, when it displays “Install Done ! Please restart your phone and press continuously the volume down button to enter CWM.” shut down the phone. This installation takes a few seconds, if this toolkit stuck in the installation, close the application and restart the phone.
- Wait until your phone vibrate, now switch on the phone.
- When the phone boot, you can see “SONY” logo in lower brightness, after that its brightness increase, when you can see the change, instantly press and hold the volume down key. In some situation you have to quickly.
Fix Power off charging not work bootloop.
If you experience any bootloop while offline charge, that mean power off charging not work, follow this guide. This method developed by the XDA forum member called “mohdaqib17“. All the credit go to him/here.