Creating a free VPN connection on android phone now possible, but you need the root permission. This post I use DroidVPN free service, however free user allow 100MB bandwidth per day (download+upload), but there is no speed limitation. Premium user can remove all restrictions.
How to setup.
- Install the “DroidVPN” free client app on Play store in here.
- After the installation complete install “TUN.ko Installer” on Play store in here.
- Run the “TUN.ko Installer” and tick your phone model, build number and install “Tuna module”.
- Run the DroidVPN and grant the super User permission.
- If you don’t have an account sign-up after that you will receive log-in details via email
- Make sure that you enable your device data or Wi-Fi connection.
- Submit user name and password.
- To establish the connection tap on the “Start” button.
- Select the desire server on top right side.
- If you receive “DroidVPN is now connected” or similar message you have done.
- Press the “Home” button and surf the web.
Now you can bypass any web filtering and firewalls easily. However this application not work few Sony devices (auto restart).
- Unrestricted Speed.
- Encrypts internet traffic.
- Unblocks web sites.
- Tunnel IP traffic.
- USA, UK, Netherlands.