Backup android phone or tablet angry bird games, seasons, Rio or Space progress data into your phone SD card or Dropbox cloud account now more easier. This method work on rooted and unrooted devices, without any issue. If you have Titanium backup you can do the similar task without using this method.
Before you reset or before your phone or tablet, you need to copy angry bird game progress. If you are a game addicted, then you definitely do copy your data files. Before you back up the game season, you have to complete its one level.
How to backup.
- Download Angry Birds Backup on the play store via web browser in here or via play store app in here.
- After the installation completed run the app.
- Now select the game that you wish to backup.
- Decide where to data save file, it can be SD card or your DropBox account.
- Finally tap on the “Backup” button.
- If you need to use the DropBox account first grants the permission to access to a folder in your DropBox account.
- Type the suitable profile name and start backup process.
How to restore.
- First install any angry bird game that you wish to play. It can be Angry birds, seasons, Rio or space.
- Now install this backup application.
- Select the game which you need to restore progress.
- Tap on the “Restore “button.
- If you need to use your personal DropBox account, first allow access to use your account. Then tap on the restore button.
- Sync Android phone calendar, contacts with Outlook, windows contacts, iCal-file
- Jelly bean Google Music 4.3.605 app install ICS ROM
- Install ClockworkMod recovery ( CWM ) on Xperia S and Acro HD easily
- Install Google Now on AOSP ice cream sandwich devices
- How to clear dalvik cache on android ( Root Clean)