How do i root my Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 [SPH-L710] , [SGH-T999] or [SGSH-I747]? This is the most common question which comes to your mind, after you got this handy 4G LTE phone. Yes its normal, all of them are interesting to root and install clockworkmod recovery on our android phone. We already published, how to flash CWM on SGS3 LTE version, to use this rooting guide, you have to follow that method. Because of this tutorial requires clockworkmod recovery ( guide in here). Developer of the method mention that this method should work on the other LTE S3 phone.
- Fully charge the phone
- Backup your internal memory guide in here ( rooting not wipe the data on your phone, if your device bricked by following this guide, we have to flash new ROM)
- Rooting package in here
- This is not a risky process, however if there’s anything goes wrong, your phone can be bricked. So be careful. If its damage by following this method, i can’t get its risk.
- Rooting void your phone warranty. After reset the flash counter ( if it tiger) and flash stock ROM again you can claim warranty. But before go to the service center go to settings>About device>Status>Device status” check its “Normal”.
- Use volume keys for navigation
- Use power button for select
- Copy downloaded “TeamEpic-Root-from-Recovery-v3.zip” root package into your phone’s internal memory.
- Power off the phone.
- Boot into recovery mode, by press and hold “Volume up, home and power” buttons together, until it display Samsung logo.
- Now you’re in the recovery mode, check it display “CWM based recovery xx.xx” if there’s, continue; if it, again try to boot into recovery.
- On the recovery, we have to install the root package which we copied to the phone. To do that, on the CWM main menu, go to”install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard” and select the “TeamEpic-Root-from-Recovery-v3.zip” file and choose “Yes“.
- Now it begins the flashing, once it’s done, you can see “Installation from SD card complete” message.
- Go back to the CWM main menu and select “reboot system now“.
- After phone boot, go to app drawer and check “SuperSU” app.
- Install CWM recovery on Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE.
- Calibrate android battery, phone and tablet with and without root.
- Flipboard hit the android market.
- How to reset Galaxy S3 binary flash counter easily.
- Flash CWM touch recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 ( international version).