Rooting will void your phone warranty. If your device bricked, by following this method, i can’t claim its damages. Apply this method only Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 devices.
- Clockwork Mod recovery
- CWM manager
- Enable USB debugging ( Settings>Developer options> USB debugging)
- Fully charge your S II
- Extract the downloaded PC ODIN and install it on your computer
- Extract the downloaded kernel, now you will receive “.tar” file
- Boot into download mode, by press and hold power, volume down and home buttons together few seconds
- When it display a warning message with the yellow tangle press the “Volume up” button
- Now you can see “Downloading..” message with android logo
- Connect your Galaxy S2 into the PC
- If ODIN display “Added” under the “Message section” if not install Samsung Kies.
- On the ODIN click “PAD” and select the extracted “.tar” file
- To flash this CF kernel click “Start” button
- After flash finished, your phone will be rebooted
- Now you’re done.