To use this method, you need not use a WiFi enable computer, if your computer connected to the WiFi network, via network cable you can use it. For instance, if you have a desktop computer, but it doesn’t enable WiFi, but you connected your PC to a WiFi enable router, you can use this method.
- Grant the root permission, and make sure that you tick “Remember” option.
- If the app display “adbwireless is on” now almost done.
- On your computer, go to the adb files location, if you don’t have download this file and extract it.
- Now press “Shift” key on your keyboard and alone with right click inside the adb folder.
- In the windows context menu click “Open command window here”
- Now type following command in it and hit the enter key.
adb connect 192.168.1.3:5555
- After the if it display “connected to 192.168.1.3:5555”, you just established the adb connection over the wifi network.
- Now type the command and use it normally. However if you type “adb devices” its not listed your device IMSI number, so keep remember it.
This method not work when your phone boot into the recovery mode, so keep remember it. In-addition to that, keep your phone close to the WiFi router for better performances.