Android phone has a cool notification system. However we can’t modify its behaviors, style. Notification Bubbles is a free android app, that can display your phone sms, missed call, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, notifications in a bubble. Apart from that user can apply these bubbles as a wallpaper and add to-do tasks into these bubbles.
- Quickly access SMS, missed calls
- View Facebook, Twitter and Gmail notifications in a bubble
- Pop the bubble for view notifications
- Customize styles and colors
- Select one contact for quickly call and send SMS,
- Add important events to bubbles
How to enable bubble service.
- First download this free app using one of the following play store links.
- After the installation finished run the app. If it displays “Add todo” menu tap on the “Settings”
- To receive SMS and call log notifications tick “SMS/MMS and Call notification”
- To enable Facebook, Twitter, Gmail notifications tap on the “Accounts” and tick any account that you want. Instantly you will redirected to the selected account log-in page. Submit its log-in details.
- To change the background wallpaper, tap on the “Select backgrounds ” and tick available backgrounds.
- To apply this animated bubble wallpaper with bubble notification go to your phone home screen, and press menu button on your phone and select “Wallpaper>Live Wallpapers>Notification bubbles Free” If you need now you can again customize its behavior . To apply live wallpaper tap “Set Wallpaper”