Transformer tablet by using an app. This android application called “SparkyRoot”. This tool can root Eee Pad Transformer Prime, ASUS Transformer (TF101), Prime (TF201) and (TF300) devices running, which ice cream sandwich 4 ( ICS 4).
Rooting will void your device warranty. As well as, if you have done any mistake your tablet can be bricked. If there is any malfunction, we can’t get its risk.
- Use busybox exploit
- Install SuperUser app for grant permission
- Install su binary
- Fully backup your Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime (Guide in here)
- Fully charge the device.
- Enable install “Unknown source”.
How to Root use SparkyRoot.
- First download this app in here.
- Tap on the “Recheck and Exploit
- Next tap “Open up the ASUS App Backup tool and backup an app”.
- Again return to this app
- Tap on the “Install SuperUser” for install the SuperUser app for grant root access for applications.
- Finally click on the “Cleanup” for remove all the temporary files.
How to Unroot ASUS Transformer
If you need to unroot your Transformer Prime tablet again run this application and tap on the “Unroot” button.