Root HTC Evo 4G LTE, that is a thing in your mind after you purchase this new android ICS smartphone. Now it’s possible with just a one click. This process we use small script, and your phone will be rebooted several times. This post I’m going to show you, how to root HTC Evo 4G lte ICS ROM easily with Windows computer.
Rooting, installing custom ROM void your phone’s warranty. If this method bricked your HTC Evo 4G, i can’t get its risk.
This method will be installed following
- Super user files
- Busy box
- Root files in here.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone (Settings>Developer Option)
- Enable install from unknown source (Settings>Security)
- Connected your phone into the computer via USB cable
- Enable Charge Only mode
- Extracted download folder
- Windows user double click on the “runme.bat” file
- Now windows command prompt will be started and hit any key on your keyboard
- Wait until you receive “All Done Evo 4G Lte”
- Now press any key on your keyboard and disconnect your phone from the PC and use it normally.
You can verify if you successfully rooted by checking super user application on your apps launcher.
via XDA forum.