There are many reasons for install ClockworkMod Recovery for instance to flash a custom ROM, custom themes and different developments.
Installing a custom recovery completely void the phone warranty. If this method damage your device, i can’t claim its damages.
- Root your phone ( HTC One X guide in here, One S guide in here )
- Install adb drivers, guide in here.
- Backup your phone ( Android backup guide in here)
- Enable USB debugging on your phone ( Settings > Developer Options >USB debugging )
- Rename downloaded file as “cwm-recovey” ( Note:- Don’t change file extension)
- Move that downloaded CWM file to the “fastboot files” folder, that you create when rooting HTC One X.
- Now shutdown your phone, and boot it in recovery mode. To do that press simultaneously power button and volume down key for few seconds.
- Connect your phone into the computer
- Run the command prompt on your computer.
- Type following command to verify your computer successfully detected your HTC One X
- If your device listed, your computer successfully detected the phone.
- Now go to the folder, that you save fastboot files.
- Type following command to flash ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On HTC One X.
- Now ClockworkMod Recovery will be flashed. To finish this process finally type following command.
- Now your device will be restarted and you have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery.
fastboot flash recovery cwm-recovey.img
- Root Galaxy Note GT-N7000 One click.
- 11 Best free android web browser review.
- 3 Full screen caller ID apps.
- 4 Best media player list for android.
- Android battery calibration guide.