It’s really convenient adding mostly use app shortcuts to android phone home screen. However adding too much stuff, will slow down your phone. Therefore some of them use folder to add multiple shortcuts. CircleLauncher android app can create a home screen widget with multiple app shortcuts, like a normal folder. If we compare it with normal home screen fader, this app launcher has different customizations options and cool animation effects. This post I’m going to show you how to create attractive android home screen app launcher.
Sample of the Circle Launcher after expanded.
- Download CircleLauncher light using following links.
- On your android home screen tap and hold finger any empty area.
- An add to the home screen menu tap on the “Widgets”
- Now you can see available widgets, scroll down and select desired “CircleLauncher light” widgets.
- Now CircleLauncher configuration menu display.
- Select launcher type.
- To add items tap on the “Selected apps” and tick any application that you want. After check items press back button.
- Now design a style, to do that tap on the “launcher style” and select its type. Circle, Horizontal line or vertical line.
- Customize its icon tap on the “Launcher icon”, in this window, you can select desired color, change transparent and apply custom icon. After select, press back button.
- Now select a suitable name for this widget, to do that tap on the “Launcher Label” and type any name that you want.
- I the extra configuration you can further customize this wiglet.
- Finally tap on the “Save”. Now you can see your widget on your home screen.
You can move this apps launcher widget anywhere in your home screen.
- Root Ausu transformer tablet using android apk.
- Unlock Sony android phone bootloader easily.
- Take screenshots without root.
- How to perform factory reset and setting reset.
- Backup android apps, data, files.