This process will be installed “install CWM from Goncezilla, superuser apk”. Using this rooting guide, you can root any nook tablet.
Rooting void your Nook tablet warranty. If your device bricked by following this tutorial, i can’t get its risk.
- Backup your device including SD card and more them to a PC ( guide in here) This process will wipe SD card files.
- Fully charge your tablet.
Connect a more than 2 SD card to your device.
- Download windows root package in here.
Features of this toolkit.
- Install su, superuser apk, gapps
- Extract downloaded files into your desktop,
- Don’t extract “cwm_sd_flashing_boot” file.
- Run “Win32DiskImager.exe” file.
- In the “Image file” location, browse the “cwm_sd_flashing_boot” file in the extracted zip file.
- Under the right side “Device” section, select the tablet drive letter from the drop down menu.
- Press “write” button in the confirm window click on the “Yes” and wait.
- Browse the SD card using the computer and place the .zip in the root of the SD card.
- Shut down your Nook tablet.
- Press “N home button” and “Power button” until the powers on.
- Eject the SD card and insert it again.
- Boot the device normally.
- You will see a picture of N on the screen followed by a box with a white background followed by CWM booting up.
- Select “flash update.zip“.
- Select “Select from SD card“.
- Select compressed file in the SD.
- Reboot the Nook.
- Remove the SD card after device reboots.
[via XDA developers].