We already publish a popup SMS notification application, today we are going to introduce another free android app that can provide all the notifications via popup window. Its “Popup Notifier”. Using this free app you can enable SMS, email, missed calls, Facebook, Twitter, K-9 mail, Google talk and other apps notifications via popups.
This is a highly customizable app. Once you have installed the app you can select which applications notification should enable, which are not. In addition to that there’s different themes.
- Attractive popups windows with full notification text.
- Select which notifications raise popup alerts.
- Add unlimited apps to notification monitoring list.
- An all-in-one popup app for all your notifications
- Customizable themes.
- Advanced notification such as paging, grouping, etc.
- Vibration alerts for the reminder.
- Screen on alert.
- Apply different themes.
How to use popup android app.
- After the installation finished, open application.
- Go to your phone’s “Settings>Accessibility” and check its “Popup Notifier service” and Attentions windows tap “OK”.
- Now service is active, to choose which alerts should use popup menu, again open application.
- Go to “Monitoring” and enable each notification by checking them. As well as you can enable other 3rd party apps notifications by tapping “Other apps”.
- Now service full activated, you can customize it other setting. If you already use SMS popup+ exclude this app’s “messaging” alerts.
[google_app_box title=”Popup Notifier” url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nlucas.popupnotificationslite” ]
- Fix “This Item Cannot Be Installed In Your Device’s Country” Issue.
- Best Free 4 Music Volume Enhance Apps.
- Fast Mini Web Browser Review.
- Vlc Unofficial Android App Available For Download.
- Cityvilla Alternative Game For Android.