Today Google introduces a new note taking app to the Android. It’s called Google keep. User can create new notes using normal keyboard typing, voice or using photographs. Google keep app automatically sync your notes with the Google drive and you can view them all on your Android device as well as a web browser.
If we compare it with the other competitors, it’s has a simple user interface. Main menu shows all the notes and add a quick note shortcut. The Google keep apps has 3×2 , 3 x 1 lock screen widgets to quickly make new notes. Google keep require Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich or higher OS but In order to use the lock screen widget you should have Android 4.2.2 jelly bean.
Like other note taking android apps, when user creating notes by typing its support add 8 different colors and take photos from the camera.
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos.
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically.
- Support two home screen widgets and one lock screen widget.
- Color-code to your notes.
- Swipe to achieve.
- Single-column and multi-column notes view.
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding check boxes.
- View notes from anywhere.
- Search notes.
- Support phone and tablet.
Just like the new Gmail app, user can easily archive notes by swiping left to our right to. When I’m testing this app, I try to create a several voice note, but every time after mark the note, Google keep stopped. But it will fix Google as soon as possible.
[google_app_box title=”Google Keep” url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep” ]
- Speed Up Typing With Swype Android Keyboard App [ Download ].
- How To Install Sony Xperia Z CWM Recovery.
- How To Change Paranoid Android ROM Settings | ParanoidPreferences.
- Download Pie Launcher For Android – Like Paranoid Android Desktop Launcher.
- 5 Best Free Android Firewall Apps To Block Internet Access [ With Root ].